Credible Partner for Structured Inspiration
Champion of unlimited inspiration, courage and structure for sustainable Companies‘ growth and for operational efficiency that assures maximization of Companies‘ potential and long-term competitiveness.
An experienced Business Executive, Strategy Consultant, Speaker and Writer, with 23+years of General Management, Marketing, Sales and Consulting experience, recorded impressive achievements in local and regional management assignments, in leading FMCG/Retail/Media Companies, in Western and Eastern Europe (Johnson&Johnson, Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines, MaxXium, Prima TV, Tchibo).
As Business Development Manager for Central & Eastern Europe at Johnson & Johnson, also as Executive Director for Marketing in Germany and Central & Eastern Europe at Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines, and as General Manager Tchibo Czech Republic and Slovakia, Jana proved to grow businesses and brands, to improve customer relationships, to turn negative trends into positive, to increase ROI&ROCE, align key stakeholders and the team, even at a takeover situation. Responsible for net turnover up to 200M Euro, profit up to 25M Euro, A&P up to 39M Euro and a team of up to 336 people.
Currently Jana works as Strategic Consultant in her own JBC Consulting Company, leading the “Way Forward” for companies and individuals. Jana helps Companies to increase operational efficiency and to define future business drivers based on the latest trends. On top of that Jana holds the role of a Chairman of the Ethical Committee of eye clinics Lexum a.s. and Cornea Lexum. She is also active as a writer, blogger, speaker at several professional forums, as an external teacher/mentor at the University of Economics in Prague (VSE) – Honors Academia (Czech Top Students) in 2011-2013, VSE CEMS 2014-5, Charles University 2014.
Graduate from the University of Economics in Prague. Czech native. English and German fluent, Russian language intermediate. Lives in Prague at present.
- Significant Graduate from the Prague University of Economics (VSE) – link
- 2008 Business Women Discovery of the Year – link
- No.12 most influential woman in the Czech Republic by the leading economical newspaper Hospodarske noviny -link .
- 2009 Best Employer in the Czech Republic (Hewitt Int.) with No.3 position for Tchibo – link
Several Awards Holder:
- Member of the jury of the CZECH INNOVATION (Ceska Inovace) in 2013, 2014 – now
- Member of the jury of Czech TOP 100 – The Best Magazine for Customers & for Employees 2012, 2013 – now
- Member of the jury of FLEmedia 2009-now
- Chairman of the Section of Advertisers and of Marketing Committee of the Czech Association of Branded Products (CSZV) 1997-1998
- Member of the editor’s board of the key Czech marketing magazine „Strategie“, 1997-1999